DairySA is pleased to announce the return of its Central Conference in March 2024. This year’s event will feature new speakers, a new location, and fresh insights into the world of dairy, all driven by local input to ensure maximum impact.
The event will take place on Thursday 21 March 2024 in Hahndorf, located half an hour southeast of Adelaide within the Adelaide Hills region. Click here to register.
DairySA’s Central Conference is a highly respected event in the South Australian dairy calendar, and it continues to build on its strong reputation and success for connecting farmers, service providers, and industry members while tapping into new ways of thinking. In 2023, almost 200 delegates attended the conference.
The Central Conference is driven by strong local input from the central dairy farming community in South Australia. The organisers listen to the interests of farmers and work hard to meet their expectations.
The 2024 conference will cover a wide spectrum of topics, including:
- Animal health, protocols and what the future looks like.
- What makes our young farmers tick, what they want you to know.
- Sustainability in the dairy industry and what you need to know for the industry’s future.
- Transitioning the farm – what you need to know, what are the opportunities and what to do now.
- Family to business unit – unblurring the lines of family and business – an inside look of one family’s success story.
- Farmer fit – really, how fit?
- And more
The DairySA Central Conference is a valuable opportunity for farmers and their staff to gain access to the latest research, resources, and information related to the dairy industry.
It is also a chance to connect with local farming families, friends, and service providers outside of the usual farm setting.
Contact conference coordinator Beck Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.